- Any personal data which you submit to us, either via this website or via other means, is stored securely and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The regulations defined by this act are applicable to the protection of your data wherever you are in the world.
- We may contact you from time to time with things we consider to be of interest to you. You can unsubscribe from these mailings at any time.
- All communication you have with us remains confidential.
- We will never share or sell your contact details to any third party.
- Payment transactions are handled via our secure server with high grade encryption. We never store your credit or debit card details.
- We might occasionally ask you for feedback and/or testimonials, but these would only be used with your explicit permission.